Saturday 19 April 2014

What Music Said...

            


            Open your ears, hold your fears, and let me in, near your heart. Allow me to sit while you judge my gist; do I deserve to be in you?

            I come in different forms. From the hip, I hop into brains; I roll like rocks in cars; give rhythm to blue eruptions from souls. But, how do you use me? To dance? To reason? To curse? Whatever, men!

 I form in human hearts, unfold into inks or sometimes released through mouths. I'm never wrong or right. I’m me. I was born about fifty thousand years ago, in a particular community. I was taken from that community, married, beaten, raped, and formed into many things. Happy I'm to be able to put smiles on faces, make people think, make people cry, hmmm, yes and aha! make you love!


Have I made humans kill? Well, that’s what they say.  That since I'm in their head, I  make them do what they don't want to do. Awful. I do such things not. Humans know how to read wrong meanings into my existence. I am not a tool. Or maybe I am. Like all tools, you use as you see fit. 

But, whatever, men! I'm still proud of what I've done. I'm in politics, sports, just name it. Filling your ears, teaching your kids history and making your life better and damn, you need me everyday. I mean it, everyday! Just enjoy me!  


Best,

Music

No comments:

Post a Comment