Monday 21 April 2014

Play Words

         Weather: Sunny.
          
Location: Lakeside, Essex.

My Mrs and I went shopping today at the above location. I was struck by a sweet idea—to play with the name of five shops. I got these results:

1.

Should we call it EXPRESS VISION? To elaborate further, try to EXPRESS your VISION no matter what? It has a motivational side to it. Or should we PRESS-EX VISION? There are various ways to look at it. 

2.


             I  love this. I turned it to 21 FOREVER. So imagine you could be 21 FOREVER. Did Jay-Z get inspiration for his song from the above? EVER-FOR 21?

           3.


               This is quite boring. There is a need for a verb in between the names. So I came up with  JONES IS ERNEST. 


           4.

               
                I kept playing with this one. I came up with: HOP SPOT, SPOT HOP, POH STOP. I didn't think of any definition. 

          5.


                  I simply came up with MAN-POT and AN OPT-M. May be OPT-M could morph into one character in my script. hmmmm.


       So, next time you go shopping try playing with the words. It's fun. 



















1 comment: